IKAT MELT BURNER | For Wax Melts & Aroma Oils | White & Grey Ceramic
A House Like This
IKAT MELT BURNER / a ceramic burner for aroma oils and wax melts
It's hard to find a stylish and unique wax melt burner, until now! Our Matt ceramic burner will take your wax melt obsession to the next level. Pale grey and white is always a stylish colourway in any interior space. Wax melt lovers will be charmed by the simple and effective design and with our biodegradable tealights with natural wax, you can enjoy a long-lasting and mindful scent experience. Know someone who is a wax melt addict or maybe you just want to up your scent game? Read on more to find out the multiple uses of our brand new Melt Burner for wax melts and aroma oils.
HOW TO USE ME - WAX MELTS
1. Ensure the inside of melt burner basin is clean before use. Pop a wax melt cube from the packaging by applying a little pressure to the coating that surrounds the soy wax cube.
2. Place your wax melt cube onto into appropriate melt burner dish
3. Add a tealight candle under the melting dish of your wax melt warmer and light - try our guilt-free biodegradable tealights with natural wax
4. After a few minutes, the cube will melt and release the scent.
HOW TO USE ME - SCENT SOLUTIONS & AROMA OILS
1. Ensure the inside of melt burner basin is clean before use. Add a few drops of your Scent Solution or Essential Oil Blend to pure water in the basin of the melt burner
2. Add a tealight candle under the melting dish of your wax melt warmer and light - try our guilt-free biodegradable tealights with natural wax
3. After a few minutes, the heat of the tea light will warm the water and oil and release the scent
Product Details :
Safety Advice: When in use the burner will be hot to the touch, we would not advise moving the burner when the tealight is lit. Never leave a melt burner unattended, near an open window or in easy reach of children or pets. One wax melt will deliver strong scent up to 3 times with a regular tealight/melt burner. When you wish to refresh simply add another wax melt or to remove a wax melt from your max melt burner extinguish the tealight and allow the wax to cool. You can scoop out the cooler wax with a spoon and discard appropriately.
For more candle care advice visit our candle care page and be sure to inform recipients of candle gifts to burn responsibly and with feeling. Discover our full AHLT range of scented candles at ahouselikethis.com